Modern warehouse storage is not only to complete the simple registration of goods in and out of the processing, but also to make a
database record about the types of goods in the warehouse, quantity specifications, time and other information, to ensure accurate
goods data and supply chain information can be obtained in each process of the logistics link. RFID electronic tag warehouse
management system is undoubtedly the best solution. With the software of the data center, the specific storage location of each item
can be accurately located, the quantity/specification of goods can be accurately counted, and the warehousing and outgoing process
of each item can be precisely managed.
RFID electronic tag technology, combined with ERP visual database software, forms a set of full range of visual tracking system from
warehouse entry,warehouse transfer, inventory to the warehouse entrance, which is the perfectly replacement of the traditional manual
collection of goods information, statistics and query process. It’s not only convenient and efficient, but also accurate, which not only
reduce warehouse management costs, but also speed up warehouse turnover, optimize allocation and management of warehousing
The system is divided into two parts: central ERP barcode data management and mobile client management. Among in, the main
functions of barcode warehouse management system include accurate goods management, accurate positioning of goods storage
location, speed up the transfer of goods, put an end to the loss of goods or property loss caused by human factors.
1. Replacing barcode with RFID tags to identify goods can effectively complete automatic warehouse management and realize
automatic collection of goods information, automatic processing and information reporting;
2. Realized the real-time management of products and goods positions in the warehouse, which can improve the warehousing
efficiency, reduce the work intensity of workers in the process of warehousing and reduce the error probability;
3. Realize the unified management of "goods - goods position - personnel - tasks", and effectively guide operators to complete
the assigned tasks;
4. It can reduce 20-30% labor cost, realize 99% visualization of warehouse products, and reduce the risk of missing products;
5. Warehousing and logistics management is more systematic to reduce the cost of warehousing and logistics.