|Transportation of Dangerous Goods|
Dangerous goods, such as gasoline, natural gas, explosives, chemicals, are often flammable, explosive, poisonous, corrosive, and
radioactive. Due to their special physical and chemical properties, it is easy to cause fire, explosion, poisoning and other disasters
in their production, storage and transportation where huge potential safety hazards are hidden. Compared with the transportation of
ordinary goods, the transportation of dangerous goods must not only meet the transportation conditions of general goods, which
include overloading, overspeed and other situations that endanger the safety of driving, but also meet special transportation
conditions according to the physical and chemical properties of the goods. Therefore, comprehensive, timely, accurate and reliable
information supervision and control are especially needed for the entire transportation process.
With the technology of radio frequency identification devices (RFID) which can provide strong technical support for tracking,
monitoring and management of dangerous goods logistics processes, and provide technical support for emergency management
after accidents, we can monitor the position and dynamics of the goods at any time, and the entire transportation process and the
dynamical state of the goods in real time to ensure the safety of personnel and goods throughout the transportation, while improve
the operational efficiency and service quality for the entire transportation fleet.
1. We can authenticate the drivers by brushing IC card, camera monitoring or face recognition APP, etc.
2. We can monitor the status of dangerous goods with a variety of sensors. The drivers can check whether the goods are leaked,
stolen, or changed in temperature or pressure on the terminal, so that prevent danger and reduce accidents;
3. We can upload the data to the cloud system through the wireless network, monitor the driving status of the vehicles in real time,
and conduct intelligent analysis of the drivers’ behaviors, so that deliver real-time reminding of violations, such as overtime
driving, overspeed driving or fatigue driving, and timely correct the substandard driving;
4. At the same time, the real-time monitoring of the vehicle condition is conducive to a better and more comprehensive mastering
of the vehicle condition and maintenance, so that we can keep the vehicle more safe with longer life and of higher intelligence;
5. The administrators can check the location of the vehicle in real time in the cloud system, and consider the actual road conditions
into account so that deliver the missions and the optimal routes to the target vehicles to improve the overall operational efficiency
of the fleet;
6. We should effectively regulate the drivers for less traffic accidents, avoiding dangerous goods leakage accidents, and maintaining
7. In the event of an emergency, the drivers can activate the specific device of the terminal to send SOS signal for the rescue to the
accident vehicle, so that minimize the loss caused by the accident.