With manual way to carry out the sorting and outbound operation, the traditional outbound management leads to a large workload,
time-consuming, low efficiency and high error rate. The information recorded on paper shall be transcribed and then transmitted to
the background, so that the data information cannot be timely updated to the inventory accounting system, and it is impossible to
ensure that the accounts and physical objects are always unified, affecting the distribution and delivery of goods. In addition,
artificial identification is prone to similar product confusion thus affecting customer shopping experience and satisfaction.
By using the handheld terminal, the staff can scan the barcode, RFID tag and location barcode of the goods at the same time, associate
the goods information with the location information, and synchronize the required inventory information into the database and the
ERP management system after confirming the delivery, which efficiently and conveniently complete the outbound operation.
1. In the process of outbound sorting, the information of goods can be automatically identified and recorded by scanning the goods
with the handheld computer, so as to realize accurate and rapid outbound of goods;
2. Standardized the operation process of staff leaving the warehouse, improved the efficiency and quality of work, and strengthened
the supervision and management of staff;
3. Correct sorting and order distribution, saying goodbye to the past inefficient and mistakes of repeated sorting, greatly reduced the
customer receiving wrong goods or shortage of quantity, and greatly improved customer satisfaction;
4. By connecting with WIFI, 4G and other wireless networks, the detailed information of outbound goods can be uploaded, and the
inventory quantity can be deducted to realize real-time dynamic update of inventory;
5. Automatic input of goods information, network transmission to the database system to achieve paperless office;
6. With the tips of sorting route, warehouse staff do not need to shuttle between warehouses, reducing the workload.